Welcome, Guest.        Forum rules.
      Home            Login            Register          
Pages: 1

Remote TCP Connection

(Read 1616 times)
gifdel001
★★

Feb 11th, 2014 at 9:00am  
At my HUB we manage a large number of nodes and since changing sites have lost our "TCP Connection" to our remotes. Basically, we can monitor them juts fine in iMONITOR but when it comes to pushing changes through iBUILDER we can only do so through UDP pushes. So our iBUILDER page has numerous bubbles over our remotes identifying changes that need to be verified.
A basic summary of troubleshooting so far: IP's have been checked, routing in our upstream and tunnel switches have been checked, NMS and PP's have been "checked", we've performed TCP Dumps while testing SSH connections from a local computer to a remote downstairs (revealed that 'syn' is sent, 'syn' is received, 'ack' is sent back, 'ack' is never received by the remote or computer that is attempting to connect to the other). I've found that in our PP the ripd.conf and zebra.conf lack a configuration but my inexperience in working "that deep" in the equipment keeps me from understanding what all needs to be there for routing. There was a possible firewall issue in our ASR that may need remedying but that fix may or may not be able to happen. Does anyone have any thoughts on troubleshooting this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IP Logged

fluffymassive
★★★

SA. Australia
Reply #1 - Feb 18th, 2014 at 3:06am  
Hi,

Have you changed QoS recently? I have seen this happen in the past with an issue in the QoS.

Try revert the QoS to default and see if this works.

Have you restarted the services on the NMS?

Hopefully you find the issue soon. If not, the TAC is always there to help. Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1