Introduction of Inclined Orbit Satellites
- Most satellites used for IP telecommunications are located on a so called “fixed‟ geostationary orbit
- Cost for capacity lease is very high.
- Our system use so “inclined orbit satellites”
at the end of their service
- Capacity cost becomes affordable.
Positioning into Inclined Orbit
Geostationary satellite adds up about 0,8° per year.
The operational expectancy life is estimated at about 5 years for an inclined orbit satellite.
With tracking system it is possible to follow the inclination and the evolution of this inclination over a period of time and especially during those 5 years of operation at the end of the satellite service life.
If the orbital position of this new satellite is near to the position of the old one, remote re-pointing is directly done by our device.
The advantages of our solution:
- Resistant to weather disturbances and space.
- Transmission inviolable encrypted information.
- A simple implementation of ground tracking stations.
- A transfer of responsibility to the customer
- A secure remote control and ground stations 24/24H 7/7 Days.
- Connectivity simultaneously or alternately on several satellites.
- Migration to another satellite in minutes without the intervention of a technician on site.
- Maximum choice of satellite or as needed.
- A fleet of satellites that provides renewal over the long-term capacity Telecom.
- Unbeatable value price.
- Independence from the satellites with the option to re-pointing distance
- Revolutionary patented technology innovation, and produced by companies with standardized ISO
For interest parties, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or quote.
MCM Global Ltd.
Skype : skypatricklam